Saturday, July 31, 2010

Captured Hearts, Chapters 4-5 Out Take, By Whitewolf819

Out take

Aubree

“So what’s crackin?” He said with his IPod in his hand and an earphone in his ear, probably listening to heavy metal or something funny and perverted.

“Not much, this by the way is Eragon.” I said leading Izzie over to him, and they shook hands.

“Hello.” Eragon said.

“Yo.” Izzie said, smiling.

“What is that strange thing you are carrying?” Eragon asked pointing at Izzie’s IPod.

“It’s called an IPod, it stores and plays music, and it holds 80 gigs which is probably around 20000 songs.” He said.

“Is that all it does?” Eragon asked, examining it closely.

“No, it plays video too, and a whole bunch of shit I don’t much care for.” He said.

Izzie clicked the wheel a bunch of times and turned on the light. He moved around in the menus a little, and played a little bit of a movie. It looked like it was from Ace Venchura. He clicked some more, and turned off the light.
“See?” he said smiling.

“What was that?” Eragon asked.

“Um video? Where are you from?” Izzie asked with an eyebrow raised questioningly.
Eragon leaned over and whispered something in Izzie’s ear.

Izzie

The strange guy from who knows what time leaned over and whispered: “Aligasia.”

I whispered back “why are you telling me? It seems that you want to keep it secret.”

“There is strong magic emanating from you. Maybe you could help me?” he whispered back.

“I can try.” I whispered, and I motioned for him to follow me.

“Hey guys? We’ll be back.” I turned and took Eragon behind Old Main.

“What kind of help do you seek?” I asked facing him.

“It depends on what you are capable of doing.” He said.
I shot a twenty foot flame up in to the sky from my pointer finger, and looked at Eragon.

“That is barely scratching the surface of what I can do.” I said.

“What else can you do?” he asked with an astonished look on his face.
I turned my middle finger in to a very sharp dagger, and I turned the flame in to a flaming sword.

“There’s a lot of stuff I can do. I can change in two different things, turn things in to something else, change the weather, and a lot of other stuff I can’t think of at the moment.” I said smiling and putting my hand back to normal.

“Very few people know I can do that kind of stuff.” I said, “So please keep it quiet."

No comments:

Post a Comment